List of Manufacturers and Products
Ceiling Detector, LH-87(II)
1. The detector isdesigned with MCU processor.
2. Ceiling mounted
3. Independentand network option
4. The detector combines the high stability sensor and energy-saving sensor together.
5. Power input method optional
6. Thedetector is available to auto reset after alarm.
1. Induced Gas: Natural Gas
2. Power Input: AC 220V 50Hz or DC 12V
3. Buzzer Level: ≥70dB/m
4. Alarm Density: 10% LEL
5. Working Temperature: -10℃ to +40℃
6. Working Humidity: ≤90% RH
7. Alarm Density Error: ≤±5% LEL
8. Alarm Mode: Flash & sound alarm / Network Alarm Signal
9. Power Consumption: ≤5W
10.Size:Φ115 * 51mm
Longhorn is a major manufacturer of ceiling detector,based in China.We offer various types of products such as ceiling detector, ionization smokedetector, temperature detector and so on. Our products are high quality andcompetitively priced. Our full chain of manufacturing emergency button, dialingburglar alarm can be completed in China, even in one city. Our lowermanufacturing cost can save your purchasing cost. A more detailed descriptionof our product is shown on the page.
- Ceiling Detector, LH-86G Features 1. The detector isdesigned with MCU processor 2. It is ceiling mounted andcan alarm independently or by networking. 3. Direct current 12V 4. The detector canauto reset after alarm. Technical Specifications 1. Detecting Gas: Town Gas.CO 2. Working voltage:12V DC 3. Standby Current:≤120mA 4. Alarm Current:≤60mA 5. Alarm Density:50～300PPM 6. Buzzer:≥70dB(1m) 7. Operating Condition:-10℃～+55℃; Relative Humidity≤90%RH 8. Stability: Regular Alarm
- Wall Mounted Detector, LH-85 Features 1. This detector isequipped with MCU processor and high stability sensor. 2. It is wall mounted and can alarm independently. 3. Auto reset after alarm 4. The detector is designed with AC power input. Technical Specifications 1. Induced Gas: Natural Gas / LPG 2. Power Input: AC 220V 50Hz 3. Buzzer Level: ≥70dB/m 4. Alarm Density: 15% LEL 5. Working Temperature: -10℃ to +40℃ 6. Working Humidity: ≤90% RH 7. Alarm Density Error: ±5% LEL 8. Alarm