Wall Mounted Detector, LH-88(II)
1. The detector operates highly stable and is designed with an energy-saving sensor.
2. It is wall mounted and has a long service life.
3. Independent and network optional
4. Power input method optional
5. The detector adopts the MCU processor.
1. Rated voltage: DC 9V
2. Closing Method: DC pulse closing
3. Valve compress:0.1Mpa
4. Closing time:≤1S
1. Induced Gas: Natural Gas
2. Power Input: AC 220V 50Hz Or DC 12V
3. Buzzer Level: ≥70dB/m
4. Alarm Density: 15% LEL
5. Working Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
6. Working Humidity: ≤90% RH
7. Alarm Density Error: ±5% LEL
8. Alarm Mode: Flash & sound alarm /Shut off Gas Valve/ Network Alarm Signal
9. Power Consumed: ≤5W
10.Size: 120 * 70* 44mm
Longhorn is a major manufacturer of wall mounted detector, based in