Dual Technology Detector,
1. The dual technology detector is ceilingmounted.
2. This detector uses X-Band plane antenna.
3. Doppler Effect and power analysis
4. It can view with 360°.
5. As a result of auto temperaturecompensation technology, this detector can reduce false alarm.
6. The detector is designed with microwave detecting and thedistance is adjustable.
7. Dynamic threshold adjustment technology with high interference immunity
8. Thedetector adopts intelligence technology which candistinguish intruder from interference signal.
1. Microwave frequency:10.525G
2. Operating Voltage: DC 9-16V
3. Supply Current: ≤18mA DC 12V
4. Working Temperature: -10℃ to +50℃
5. Installation Method: ceiling mounted
6. Installation Height: about 2.5-6m
7. Detecting range: diameter: 8m (installation height:3.6m)
8. Alarm Output: N.O./N.C.
9. Anti Tamper Switch: Normal Close
10 Size: φ 135 * 38mm
Longhorn is a major manufacturer of dual technology detector, basedin China.We offer various types of products such as dual technologydetector, active infrared detector, glass breakdetector and so on. Our products are high quality and competitively priced. Ourfull chain of manufacturing magnetic door detector, fire alarm control panelcan be completed in China,even in one city. Our lower manufacturing cost can save your purchasing cost. Amore detailed description of our product is shown on the page.
- Dual Technology Detector, LH-914BC Features 1. Pet immunity: 35KG 2. This is a microwave and infrareddual technology detector. 3. It adopts automatic temperature compensation technology. 4. The detector can be used with detection range of 12m and detection angle of 110. 5. And/Or function (MW and PIR optional) 6. Thedetector has a strong ability
- Dual Technology Detector, LH-922BC This dual technology detector is a new productdesigned by Longhorn. It works with a micro wave and is an infrared dualdetector. Additionally, it is pet immunity. Features 1. This dual technology detector is pet immunity and the weight canup to 35KG. 2. And/ Or function(MW and PIR optional) 3. The unique wiring