List of Manufacturers and Products
Dual TechnologyDetector, LH-914C(II)
1. This dual technology detector combines Doppler Effect with power analysis.
2. It is designed with microwave detecting with adjustable distance.
3. Dynamic threshold adjustment technology with high interferenceimmunity
4. This detector is designed with look-down window.
5. Auto temperature compensation
6. The detector adopts X-Band plane antenna.
1. Detecting range: 12m
2. Detecting angle:110°
3. Microwave frequency:10.525GHz
4. Working Temperature ：-10℃ to +50℃
5.Operating Current: ≤30mA DC 12V
6. Size: 129.8*62.7*51.4mm
7.Alarm Output: N.O./N.C
Longhorn is a major manufacturer of dual technologydetector, based in China. We offer various types of products such as dualtechnology detector, ePIR detector, combustible gas detector and so on. Our products are highquality and competitively priced. Our full chain of manufacturing emergencybutton, dialing burglar alarm can be completed in China, even in one city. Our lowermanufacturing cost can save your purchasing cost. A more detailed descriptionof our product is shown on the page.
- Dual TechnologyDetector , LH-914C Features 1. Doppler effect and poweranalysis 2. X-Band plane antenna isused in this dual technology detector. 3. Auto temperature compensation can reduce false alarm. 4. Microwave detecting with adjustable distance 5. The dual technology detector designed with dynamic thresholdadjustment technology and is high interference immunity. 6. As a result of its look-down windowdesign, dead angle can be avoided. 7. The detector isdesigned with
- Dual Technology Detector , LH-913C Features 1. The dual technology detector is ceilingmounted. 2. This detector uses X-Band plane antenna. 3. Doppler Effect and power analysis 4. It can view with 360°. 5. As a result of auto temperaturecompensation technology, this detector can reduce false alarm. 6. The detector is designed with microwave detecting and thedistance is adjustable. 7. Dynamic threshold adjustment technology with high interference immunity 8. Thedetector adopts