List of Manufacturers and Products
Dual PIR Detector, LH-926A
The dual PIR detector adoptsSMT technology and is high EMI or RFI immunity.
1. The auto temperature compensation used in this detector can reduce false alarm.
2. Alarm output N.C./N.O. optional and pulse countoptional
3. The PIR detector is optional inLED on or off.
1. Operating Voltage: DC 9-16V
2. Supply Current: ≤20mA DC 12V
3. Working Temperature: -10℃ to +50℃
4. Installation Method: wall mounted
5. Installation Height: about 2.2m
6. Detecting Angle: 110°
7. Detecting Distance: 12m
8. Alarm Output: Normal Close
9. Anti Tamper Switch: Normal Close
Longhorn is a major manufacturer of dual detector,based in China. We offer various types of products such as dual detector, wallmounted detector, photoelectric smoke detector and so on. Our products are highquality and competitively priced. Our full chain of manufacturing fire alarmcontrol panel, magnetic door detector can be completed in China, even inone city. Our lower manufacturing cost can save your purchasing cost. A moredetailed description of our product is shown on the page.
- Dual PIR Detector, LH-926B Features 1. The dual PIR detector is designedwith MCUprocessor. 2. The alarm output can be N.C. or N.O.. 3. This detector can reduce false alarm by auto Temperature Compensation. 4. It also adopts SMT andis highEMI/RFI immunity. 5 LED ON&OFFOptional and pulsecount optional Technical Specifications 1. Operating Voltage: DC 9-16V 2. Supply Current: ≤20mA DC 12V 3. Working Temperature:-10℃ to +50℃ 4. Installation Method: wall mounted 5. Installation
- Dual PIRDetector, LH-919A Features 1. The dual PIR detector is equippedwith ceilingmounted. 2. Metal shield with electromagnetism immunity 3. Pulse count optional 4. The PIR detector can view from 360°. 5. Its detecting range is optional. 6. The PIRdetector can reduce false alarm with its auto temperature compensation. 7. LED on oroff is optional. Technical Specifications 1. Operating Voltage: DC 9-16V 2. Supply Current: ≤25mA DC 12V 3. Working Temperature: -10℃ to +50℃ 4.