Wireless Detector, LH-937AF
This wireless detector is designed with the Japan Nicera Dual Element PIR Sensor.
1. The detector adopts MCU processor.
2. Energy-saving function
3. The detector is equipped with auto temperature compensation technology.
4. Low battery indication
5. Pulse count optional
6. The detector is designed with digital signal radio transmission.
7. Alarm output N.C. or N.O. Optional
8. LED ON and OFF optional
9. The detector adopts high density SMT design and is high EMI or RFI immunity.
1. Operating Voltage: 1*3.6V 1/2AA Li battery
2. Power consumption: alarm:≤15mA; standby:≤8uA
3. Operating temperature: -10℃~ 50℃
4. Installation method: wall mounted
5. Installation height: about 2.2m
6. Detecting angle: 110°
7. Detecting range: 12m
8. Alarm output: radio transmission
9. Anti tamper switch: N.C.
Longhorn is a major manufacturer of wireless detector, based in