Dialing Burglar Alarm Control Panel, LHD6005
This dialing burglar alarm control panel is a newly wired control panel produced by Longhorn. Its basic structure is one control panel with one keypad. The control panel operates very reliable and is cost-effective. Its simple operation can offer you a sense of secured you need.
1. The dialing burglar alarm control panel has 4 wired zones and 1 keypad zone. And the 4 wired zones can be added to 8 zones with its zone doubling function.
2. It has 2 partitions and can keep 256 event logs.
3. There are 48 user codes, 1 master code and 1 installation code.
4. 1 PGM output
5. Support 2-wired smoke detector
6. This control panel has dual receiving centers.
7. The master code is lockable. But the master code or user code 01cannot be changed or deleted.
8. Support pager reporting
9. The control panel can close the delinquency timer and deliver a report when last arming is overtime.
10. The switching power is 1.1A.
11. 1 supervised bell output and 1 supervised auxiliary output
12. This control panel offers an auxiliary telephone line which supports ADEMCO, Contact ID, Pager and slow report formats.
1. AC Power: transformer in 16.5VAC
2. Operating voltage: minimum 20VA (recommend for use 40VA ), 50-60Hz
4. AUX power: 450mA and automatically shutdown with non-fuse at 650mA
6. PGM output: Output one PGM transistor with 50MA
Longhorn is a major manufacturer of dialing burglar alarm, based in