3 Roll Plate Bending Machine, Symmetrical Type
This plate bending machine has a 3 roll symmetrical structure. The top roll moves in a vertical manner in the middle of the two bottom rolls. It is transmitted using a screw rod, nut, worm and gear. The two bottom rolls are the main drive rolls, and are rotated by the meshing of the output gear in the reduction box, the bottom roller, and supply of the torque for bending the plates. The roll plate bending machine is compact, and easy to operate and maintain. Profile bending devices and cone bending devices are optional.
1. Don’t operate the machine when mechanical and electrical systems are operating incorrectly.
2. Operators who don’t understand, or are not following operation rules should not be operating the machine.
3. Keep the working area well lit.
4. The tipping device and screw-down devices should work only when the machine is stopped.
5. During the plate bending process, the two steel plate ends are not allowed to overlap. Overlapping leads to machine damage.
In order to ensure complete machine utilization, parts must be replaced after wear and abrasion. A reasonable maintenance schedule and system should be established. The surrounding workplace and equipment should be kept clean.
|Model||Max. Bending Thickness (mm)||Max. Bending Width (mm)||Yield Limit (Mpa)||Top Roll Diameter (mm)||Main Motor Power (KW)|
- Cone bending device (for bending the conical work-pieces)
- Profile bending mold (for bending all kinds of profiles)
- Hydraulic drop end device (for easy the work-piece removal)
- Support roll of the bottom roll (compensation of the deflection of the bottom roll)
- Siemens electrical appliances