3 Roll Plate Bending Machine, Arc Movement Type
The W11H series 3 roll hydraulic plate bending machine (arc movement type) is able to bend plates of 2 to 100mm thickness and 1,000 to 6,000mm widths.
With a double pinch function, the pre-bending, bending and roundness correction can be finished in a single pass after feeding the plate. It has three drive rolls, and the top rolls is fixed. Two bottom rollers move in an arc around a fixed rotary center. The two bottom rolls can move up and down together or individually. Rotation of the top roll and movement of the two bottom rollers are driven by a hydraulic system. The plate bending machine has a digital display for vertical movement.
1. Italian technical parts
2. The moveable control panel makes the roll plate bending machine easy to operate.
3. The touch screen displays movement of the two bottom rolls, leading to a highly precise rounding.
4. Two bottom rolls move up and down in an arc, so the leverage increases the forming force.
5. The three working rolls are all drive rolls, and have excellent feeding and rolling functions for plates of any thickness.
6. The plate is always clamped tightly during the rolling process, and will not slip.
7. Three working rolls are all the same diameter.
8. Three rollers are close, which means rolling and roundness correction can be done on tubes of small diameters.
9. The 3 roll plate bending machine comes with a cone bending device.
10. This machine is ISO and CE certified.
- Hydraulic motor (for diving the top roll)
- Hydrocylinder (for diving the bottom roll)
- Gear drive
- Siemens electrical appliances
1. Lateral and overhead supports for metal sheets of large diameters
2. Material feeding table
3. Polished hardened rolls
4. Oil cooling system
|Model||Max. Bending Thickness (mm)||Max. Pre-bending Thickness (mm)||Max. Bending Width (mm)||Yield Limit (Mpa)||Top roll Diameter (mm)||Main Motor Power (KW)|