LW800 ERW Tube Mill, 200x200mm
200x200 Square tube mill with direct forming technology
300x300 Square tube mill with direct forming technology
Rollers of square tube mill with direct forming technology
Squeezing rolls of square tube mill with direct forming technology
Sizing section of square tube mill with direct forming technology
The square or rectangular shaping is formed before the welding process, with significant advantages in terms of both energy and material cost saving.Advantages
- This tube mill directly forms square and rectangular tubes with a smaller inner arc radius, flatter brim, and overall better appearance compared to traditional methods for square forming from round tubes.
- The whole line features a low load, particularly in the sizing unit.
- 2.4-3% material is saved by directly forming when compared to traditional methods of square or rectangular forming from round tubes.
- It uses a multi-point bending method to reduce the forming steps, axial force, and side abrasion is bending step by step. It also saves power consumption and roller abrasion in order to ensure a higher product quality.
- It uses a combination roller which can produce square & rectangular tubes in a variety of different specifications. This significantly reduces the roller backup requirements and costs by almost 80%.
- The equipment is easy to adjust and requires no roller replacement for different specifications. The production line is automatically controlled, which significantly reduces the roller changing time, reduces labor, and improves production efficiency.
Steel Coil → Uncoiling → Flattening/Leveling → Shear & End Cutting → Coil Accumulator → Forming → Welding → Deburring → Water Coiling →Sizing → Straightening → Cutting → PackagingBasic Technical Parameters
|Square Tube||80 x 80 – 200 x 200 mm|
|Rectangular Tube||100 x 160 – 250 x 150 mm|
|Wall Thickness||2.0 mm – 8.0 mm|
|Tube Length||6.0 m - 12.0 m|
|Line Speed||Max. 40 m/min|
|Welding Method||Solid State High Frequency Welding|
|Forming Method||Directly Forming to Square and Rectangular Tubes|
|Model||Square Pipe (mm)||Rectangular Pipe (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Speed (m/min)|