4-Roll Plate Bending Machine
Sheet Rolling Machine, 4-Roller Plate Rolling Machine, Sheet Metal Bending Machinery, 4-Roll Plate Rolling Machine
The 4-roll rolling machine is able to pre-bend the plate ends and then roll it into specified shapes with one time loading without the need of reversing the plate. It shows excellent rolling result with the CNC control system. Its working rolls are all driving rolls, with the lower rolls and two side rolls performing vertical motion under hydraulic power. This plate rolling machine is applicable in bending steel plates and rolling plates into cylindrical, arc or conical workpieces, with high rolling accuracy and high working efficiency. Besides, steel plate can be roughly flattened by this machine.Plate rolling process diagram
With a rectilinear guide system, the forming rolls are transmitted and forced directly into the hydraulic cylinder. There are no load-bearing wear points or torsional stresses in the 4-roll plate rolling equipment interfering the roll parallelism and accuracy, which has contributed to a long service life, consistent rolling result, and convenient maintenance. The centerline of the forming roll is close to that of the pinch roll, allowing the flat areas associated with pre-bending to be small and consistent. In addition, Chaoli has regulated the direct-acting hydraulic cylinders for pre-bending to the maximum rolling capacity.
The rolls of the plate bending machine are independently driven by planetary gear drives, eliminating the complicated transmission systems which are not energy efficient. More than 98% of the created energy is delivered to the roll surface. Besides, clutches and complicated synchronization devices are also of no necessity.
Spherical roller bearings are extremely energy efficient, which have eliminated bushings and the necessary running tolerance. The energy loss among which 25-30 % is taken up by bronze bushings for overcoming the inherent friction is negligible.
Features of standard plate bending machinery
• Induction hardened rolls are forged from high-tensile carbon steel. They are given heat treatment and submitted to non-destructive structural control
• Digital display is employed for all rolls
• Heavy-duty steel welded frame without stress
• All operations are conveniently controlled by an independent control console
• Hydraulic drop end is adopted for ease of removing cylinder
• Movement and parallelism adjustment of the rollers are controlled with panel.
• Center rolls of the bending machine are driven with hydraulic motor and planetary gear box
• All rollers are equipped with bearings
Features of optional plate rolling equipment
• Side and central supporters are set for large sheet metal diameters
• Polished rolls
• Cone rolling attachment
• Material feeding table
• Mobile control panel
• Oil cooling system
• Automatic lubrication system
|Model||Yield strength of the plate (MPa)||Max plate thickness (mm)||Max pre-bending thickness (mm)||Max rolling width (mm)||Rolling speed (m/min)||Diameter of upper roller (mm)||Power of hydraulic motor (kw)|