QD-DFL Series Rectangular Constant Air Volume Damper
The rectangular constant air volume damper is designed for maintaining a constant volume flow rate within a certain degree. It is widely used in fresh air systems, exhaust systems, variable air volume air conditioning systems, purification air conditioning systems and more.
- The rectangular constant air volume damper is equipped with automatic machinery to adjust the airflow direction. It consumes no energy.
- The operating temperature ranges from 10°-15° with a differential pressure range of 50-10p.
- It can be installed horizontally and vertically.
- The rectangular constant air volume damper features a high flow adjustment accuracy. Its flow range is 4:1.
- It features a pointer to indicate the flow scale, the error is ±4%.